Mini-cap of Lost Girl 4.03 – Lauren gets her game back, gets drunk and gets laid. And in that wig, too. That clearly qualifies as an achievement of sorts, doesn’t it?
Elsethings and screencaps under cut.
So, how does one go from picking up fallen trays off the diner floor to, uh, pizza and beer on the bedroom floor? Wonder no more, because YES! Our favorite science girl Dr Lauren Lewis has a step-by-step guide:
1) Get organized! Like Lauren here, who starts by alphabetizing condiments and separating carbonic things from vinegar things or something or other.
2) Get your funny and dorky on! Girls dig smart girls. Hell, who doesn’t dig smart girls? Smart girls are the best.
3) Get pizza and beer! Or whatever your takeout of choice may be, although a girl who’s after my heart can’t go wrong with pizza and beer. Heh. Bottom line: Wine ’em and dine ’em the way they want.
4) Get honest! Or, alternatively, get talking. Misery loves company, and alcohol goes well with various tales of misfortune.
5) Get laid! (Optional, screen cap unavailable. Pervs. Haha.)
Other things you need to know:
Evony is back, an eyeball short, but her lack of it is brief, thanks to the Druid Massimo who grows her another one before the episode ends.
The Jenny Schechter-Dyson-Bo-Train multi-ep arc ends here, YAY!
Also: I think Season 4 should come with a warning: Zoie Palmer gets drunk a lot and she’s going to be so adorable it will kill you. — this is actually so accurate it hurts.