Mini-cap of Lost Girl 4.04: Tamsin’s back, and when I say back, I mean RACHEL SKARSTEN hello. Also, Lauren goes from bedroom to dungeon (What?), Bo and Dyson get it on in a boxing ring, Kenzi is awesome as an older sister (because hello, X-Files!), and I’m really glad there is no Jenny Schechter to write about (yet I still mention her anyway! Go me.) ALSO: The Druid is human!
Elsethings, screencaps, etc under cut.
Here are a few things that you should know in 4.04:
1) Tamsin’s back! Sure, she’s been back ~a while, but wow was I excited or what to hear that this was Rachel Skarsten’s introductory episode this season. I make no secret of my Tamsin obsession — in fact, I think this screen cap of Bo and Kenzi’s surprised faces is an accurate depiction of my reaction when I first saw full-grown Tamsin here:
2) Bo and Kenzi are going out again! After her adventures in Mystery Train Land, Bo tries to make up for lost time with everyone, Kenzi included, and what’s a Bo and Kenzi reunion without a trip to The Dal? Boring as hell now with the Una Mens etc but nothing a little Spice Girls won’t fix.
3) Lauren was spy-banged! Sorry not to inform you sooner — we were basking, I believe — but Crystal just totally handed Lauren over to the folks who were looking for her. Or, to use Lauren’s term: spy-banged. Which basically means getting intimate with someone who eventually betrays you. I don’t know, maybe Lauren, Crystal and Delphine should form a club.
And here’s a rundown of quotes to cap-off this mini-cap:
- “Kenzi. We’ve been robbed!” (I legit laughed out loud.)
- “You weren’t always my favorite. But I never hated you. In fact, I thought you were incredible.” #VALKUBUS TAKE MY MONEY
- “Kenzi, I’ve lost Lauren, and I think she is in danger.” (Dyson and Kenzi looking out for Lauren is my favoritest thing.)
- “Newsflash: You’re dark!” (This may have been paraphrased. The Una Mens really talk a lot and at length.)
Gratuitous screen cap of Anna Silk here: